Extra Curricular Activities
- Guest Lectures by experts from education institutions and corporate sectors are being arranged in the field of process, automation, controllers & quality control areas.
- Competitions on Histrionics Talents are regularly conducted.
- Students are trained to submit papers in national level and State level Symposiums.
- Scholarships are given for the meritorial students by CPCL
- Technical Skill Development is also imparted to unemployed youth by adopting neighbouring villages as a part of Socioeconomic Development.
- Yoga classes are conducted by CPCL for Physical and mental well being.
- Personality Development programmes are conducted every year.
- Placement oriented training like Mock Interview, group discussion, Aptitude tests are regularly conducted.
- Hindi classes were conducted by CPCL and certificates issued by Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachara Sabha.
- Our college regularly conducts programs and competitions every year during Energy Conservation Fortnight, Vigilance Awareness Week & Quami Ekta Week.
INDUSTRIAL VISIT & INPLANT TRAINING
We enliven the students by Industrial Visit to various industries to update & elucidate the knowledge in Industry environment.
Our management stretches hands to train the students inside CPCL campus & favours the students & staff in their development. Transport facilities were offered by CPCL.
- Ashok Leyland
- Ennore Thermal Power Station
- Madras Fertilizers Ltd., Manali
- Cetex Petro chemicals
- Nippo Batteries
- Madras Atomic Power Station
Book Bank scheme is a profound one and under this scheme 100 books were given to the deserved students.
|Quote of the day|
|If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut|
| -- Albert Einstein|